Tuesday, May 5, 2009

tate music group...encouraging words

I wanted to share with everyone a letter that was sent to our founder, Dr. Richard Tate. This letter was sent by one of our artists. Whether anyone wants to admit it or not, it is very nice to be encouraged from time to time...especially by someone outside of your direct circle. We very much appreciate these kind words and our hope and desire is that all our artists feel the same way about Tate Music Group and how we serve them.

Enjoy.

Dear Mr. Tate,
I am one of the many artists who have come under your blanket of Faith. I am most grateful to have had this opportunity. The very talented staff who were assigned to my project were nothing short of professional, talented, directive and encouraging. I have loved this journey. From Brianne (Acquisitions) to Rachael (Operations), to incredibly talented Steven (Production), Leah (Graphics) and now Eva (Marketing), I am overwhelmed by gratitude. I came across a site whose opinions were not the same and I must tell you, they are the ones who have missed the mark. Nothing could be further from the truth. So my purpose is just to say thank you. My prays are that my CD "_____" will cause such a stir as to rectify any wrong thinking and reflect gloriously on your company. Thank you for believing, hoping and for the courage that it took to branch out. I am eternally grateful!
_________

No comments: