Monday, May 25, 2009

tate music group...some good stuff

I wanted to share an email our TMG staff received from an artist who is signed with us and came to do his recording. He shares some very kind words about Tate Music Group and our professional, caring staff. That is one of the things we stress over and over here at Tate Music Group - serve our artists! We want artists to know that when you work with TMG, you get more than you ever would have bargained for. Enjoy!

Hi ______;



Just wanted to say it was an honer to meet you on Monday. Again, I want to thank you for giving me the opportunity to be a part of the Tate Music Group family. My first recording session went very well and I must say that the guys are all very professional with what they do. I will be going to the studio again today at 1:00pm for the final recordings, I'm very excited for the end product as I know it's going to be excellent. I just can't find enough words or ways to say thanks to TMG; you guys are great!!! I hope to get the chance to meet you again in the very near future and maybe have some lunch with you and the staff. But for now, take care and once again, thank you very, very much.



Sincerely, Keith _________, TMG Recording Artist

No comments: