Thursday, November 6, 2008

tate music group...in bathrobes?

I am talking to a growing number of artists who are finding Tate Music Group online. That's great! We are glad you did. Sometimes they find us by searching for certain words (music label, record deal, etc). Others stumble across us while researching non-stick cookware!? I don't even pretend to know why that might happen. Either way, we are happy that you found Tate Music Group, or that Tate Music Group found you, or however that makes sense.

This got me thinking, though, that those of you finding us online might never see this commercial that runs in television spots. There are a couple reasons I love this commercial:

1. It is a commercial about Tate Music Group and what we do. (I am biased and I won't apologize for that)

2. It's short and to the point. I don't like long commercials...especially the ones with guys selling 'cloth paper towels' or books that show you how to get government money for starting a toothbrush repair shop.

3. It has my friend Dave in it. What's better is that it has Dave in a bathrobe. What's best is that it means that hundreds and thousands of people are watching Dave jump around in his bathrobe...while learning about Tate Music Group.

This, in my opinion, is good advertising. Enjoy.

No comments: